Oregon WinterFest February 14- 16, 2014
The Oregon Winterfest three-day schedule is jam-packed with events.
Friday 5 pm-10 pm | Saturday 11 am-10 pm | Sunday 11 am-4 pm
The Old Mill District | Bend, OR
- $7 advance purchase commemorative Oregon Winterfest button available at OnPoint Community Credit Union.
- $xx advance family pack buttons
- $xx advance U17 button
- $10 pass available at the event gates Feb 14-16
This year’s Oregon Winterfest entertainment and activities include:
- National musical acts on the Mt. Bachelor Mainstage
- The Wine Walk at the Old Mill Shops presented by The Buccola Group (Friday Evening, February 14 @ 5 pm) – separate fee that includes an Oregon Winterfest admission button.
- The U.S Cellular Rail Jam
- Metal Mulisha Motorcycle Jump Show
- Kids activities including the Bend Research Children’s Tent with OMSI’s educational displays, interactive snow sculptures and kids bouncy houses from Bouncing Off The Walls.
- Snow sculptors, ice carvers and artisan fire pit displays
- The Oregon Lottery WinterFest Marketplace replete with artisan food, art and clothing
- The Snow Warriors Extreme Obstacle Race presented by T.J. Maxx (Sunday, February 16 @ Noon) - separate fee that includes an Oregon Winterfest admission button
- Bend Polar Plunge (Saturday, February 15 @ 11am, Riverbend Park) – separate fee that does NOT include admission to Oregon Winterfest
- The Growler Guys Bent Lounge for music, drinks and general merriment
- Dutch Bros. Wild Tent for gaming, DJ dancing and Rail Jam good times